10 Future Continuous Tense examples. The future continuous tense describes an event that will occur in the future and continue for a specified duration of time. This tense is formed by using the construction “will + be + verb+ing.” The following are ten examples of the future continuous tense.
The future continuous tense is used to describe an action that will be taking place in the future.
Are you curious about the future continuous tense and how to use it? This article will provide 10 examples of the future continuous tense in action. After reading these examples, you’ll be able to better understand when to use this verb tense.
The future continuous tense is used to describe an event that will be happening at some point in the future. This verb tense is made up of two parts: the auxiliary verb “will” and the present participle of the main verb. The present participle is created by adding “-ing” to the main verb. For example, the main verb “walk” becomes “walking.”
In English grammar, the future continuous tense is used to describe an action that will be happening at some point in the future.
10 Future Continuous Tense Examples
- I will be studying for my exams next week.
- She will be meeting with her boss tomorrow afternoon.
- We will be going on vacation next month.
- He will be playing tennis with his friends later this afternoon.
- They will be having a barbecue this weekend.
- The sun will be shining tomorrow morning.
- It will be raining tonight.
- I’ll be seeing you tomorrow morning!
- I will be walking to school tomorrow morning.
- They will be watching television tonight at 9 p.m.
- We will be having a party next weekend.
- I will be studying for my exam tomorrow at 6pm.
- She will be meeting with her boss at 3pm to discuss the new project.
- We will be leaving for our vacation at 5am tomorrow morning.