10 Examples of Future Indefinite Tense. In English, the future indefinite tense is used to talk about future events that have not been scheduled or planned. This tense is also sometimes called the simple future tense. To form the future indefinite tense, you just need to use the correct verb form. For regular verbs, this means adding -s or -es to the end of the verb. For irregular verbs, you need to use the special verb form that is listed in dictionaries.
Future indefinite tense is used to describe an event that will happen at some unspecified time in the future.
It is often used with adverbs such as ‘soon’, ‘later’ and ‘tomorrow’.
10 Examples of Future Indefinite Tense
- I will go to the store later.
- She will finish her work soon.
- We will have a party tomorrow.
- They will arrive at noon.
- I will meet you there at 6pm.
- We will discuss the matter further next week.
- I will be working on my project tomorrow.
- She will be cooking dinner for her family tonight.
- They will be going to the movies together this weekend.
- We will be meeting for coffee next