10 Examples of Future Tense. Future tense is used to describe actions that will take place at a later time. It is often used in conjunction with other tenses, such as the present tense, to indicate whether an action is expected to occur or not. There are many different ways to form future tense, depending on the language you are speaking. In English, for example, you can use will, shall, going to, or present continuous.
The future tense is a verb tense used to describe an event that will take place in the future. The future tense is most often used to describe an event that is going to happen, but it can also be used to describe an event that may happen, or an event that is currently in progress.
There are many different ways to form the future tense, and each one has its own specific meaning. Here are 10 examples of the future tense:
10 Examples of Future Tense
- I will go to the store later.
- She is going to meet her friends for lunch tomorrow.
- We will be leaving for our vacation next week.
- He is going to start his new job on Monday.
- They are going to get married next year.
- I am going to have a baby in September.
- I will be going to the store later.
- She will be finishing her homework soon.
- They will be taking a trip next week.
- We will be having a party tomorrow night.
- I will be graduating from college next month.
- He will be getting a new car next year.
- She will be getting married in two years.
- We will be moving to a new house in three months.
- They will be having a baby in six months .