COMMON ENGLISH WORDS USED IN SPEAKING. When speaking, there are certain English words that are commonly used. These words can be used to help make a point, or to emphasize something that is being said. Here are some common English words that are used when speaking:
- First and foremost – This is used to emphasize the importance of something.
- To begin with – This is used to introduce the first point in a list of points.
- In addition – This is used to add more information to what has already been said.
- Furthermore – This is used also used to add more information, but is stronger than “in addition”.
- Moreover – This is similar to “furthermore”, but is even stronger.
- Therefore – This word indicates a logical consequence of what has been said before it.
BIf you’re just starting to learn English, you’re probably wondering what some of the most basic English vocabulary words are. Here are eight essential words and phrases to get you started.
- “Please” and “thank you” are two of the most important phrases in any language. Use them as often as possible to be polite and show your appreciation.
- “Yes” and “no” are also key words to know. They’ll help you understand others and be understood yourself.
- “I’m sorry” is another phrase that’s useful in a variety of situations. Whether you’ve made a mistake or someone else has, this phrase can help diffuse the situation.
- “Excuse me” is a must-know for when you need to interrupt someone or get their attention politely.
Many people struggle with learning English vocabulary words. However, there are some basic words that everyone should know. These words are essential for everyday conversation and communication. By learning these basic English words, you will be able to improve your communication skills.
Common Words Use In Speaking
Read more:20 Examples of Future Tense
Common Words Use In Speaking English
- Yay – Nay
- Laud (Lawd)
List Of Words Use In Speaking